The Company Ethos
The Company actively seeks to attract individuals who recognise and value the ability to deliver top quality service and who have:
- The key skills necessary to provide excellent levels of customer service
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A flexible and adaptive work style
- A positive approach with pride taken in their work
- The ability to work as part of a committed team
- The drive to create and develop a rewarding career with a premier retailer
We currently have the following vacancy:
Deputy Coffee Shop Manager - 37.5 hours over 5 days per week. To assist the Coffee Shop Manager in the running of our award winning Coffee Shop, cover all aspects of managing the day to day running of the Coffee Shop and deputising for the Coffee Shop Manager in his absence.
Full training will be given.
For an application form click here.
For Deputy Coffee Shop Manager Job Profile click here.
For further information contact Mr Edward Blackmore, HR Administrator, on 01395 515124
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* Trouble downloading any linked vacancy information (via PDFs), which may appear above? *
What is Adobe Acrobat, and what is a PDF? click here for information
Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat by clicking here